Welcome Lexington Green/Villa Capri Residents
Per All Signed Lease Agreements, The Following Is A List Of Violations That Warrant A Vehicle Being Towed At The Owner’s Expense:
- Vehicles That Are Inoperable
- Vehicles Parked In Spaces Without The Proper Permit
- Vehicles That Are Leaking Fluids
- Vehicles With Expired License Plates
- Vehicles With Expired Parking Permits
- Vehicles With Flat Tires
- Vehicles That Are Parked In Designated Fire Lane And Handicapped Spaces ( Without The Proper Permits)
- Vehicles That Are Blocking Trash Receptacles Or Carports
- Vehicles That Are Being Serviced
All Residents Must Have The Proper Parking Permit To Park At This Community. The Types Of Permits Are Outlined Below:
- All Vehicles Must Have The Proper Permit To Park At Lexington Green/Villa Capri
- You Must Have The Red Parking Permit That Was Assigned To Your Vehicle Visible Int He Windshield
- Parking Lot
- You Must Have The Green Parking Permitt That Was Assigned To Your Vehicle Visible In The Windshield
- Visitor Permits
- Residents Can Pick Up A Green Parking Permit From The Front Office
- Visitor Parking Permits Will Have An Expiration Date Written On The Pass
Emergency Service Requests:
For all Emergency Service Requests please dial: 317-438-4270
What is an emergency service request?
- No heat
- No Air Conditioner
- A Refrigerator out of service
- A water line break or frozen water line,
- A clogged toilet if it is the only one that you have,
- A security threat such as a broken window, door frame, or door lock
- A gas leak or any other problem that poses a threat to a person or a community.
Lexington Green/ Villa Capri Is Not Responsible For Lock Outs.
During Business Hours:
If You Are Locked Out During Business Hours You May Retrieve A Key From The Front Office. If This Key Is Not Returned Within 24-Hours, Your Account Will Be Charged $75.00 For A Replacement Key.
After Business Hours:
It Is At The Cost Of The Resident To Contract The Services Of A Locksmith.